I get it. Life can be hard sometimes, girl. And sometimes, you just need to jack up the volume and blast some good ole fashioned Hannah Montana. Yes, I said Hannah Montana.
I’m going to see the Jonas Brothers in A MONTH, y’all. And I am super pumped for it. “I’m slipping into the lava. And I’m trying to keep from going under…” OK, this is a Hannah Montana post, but since I’ve been listening to the Jonas Brothers, I was like…Liv, you haven’t listened to Hannah Montana in a hot minute. So naturally, Spotify has the complete playlist “This is Hannah Montana.” And it’s been on repeat ever since. Ever since then, my mood instantly lifts and I get SO productive. So here’s essential Hannah Montana lyrics that are a pick-me-up for any vibe.
- “With a new attitude everything can change, Make it how you want it to be.” -Life’s What You Make It
- “Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days, everybody knows what, what I’m talkin’ bout, everybody gets that way.” -Nobody’s Perfect
- “Who said, who said I won’t be President? … “Go on and make some noise, every girl has her choose to lead their own parade, I do it my own way.” -Who Said
- “I’m unusual, not so typical, way too smart to be waiting around; Tai chi practices, snowboard champion, I could fix the flat on your car, I might even be a ROCK STAR.” – Rock Star
- “So give it everything or nothin’ at all, get back on your feet when you stumble and fall; a little luck can go a long way—so don’t you worry about what people say.” -Ordinary Girl
- “It’s time to show the world we’ve got something to say, a song to sing out loud we’ll never fade away.” -Wherever I Go
- “I know where I stand, I know who I am, I would never run away when life gets bad, it’s everything I see, every part of me; I know I can change the world … I got nerve.” –I Got Nerve
- “They say that good things take time, but really great things happen in the blink of an eye.” -One In A Million
- “You can change your hair and you can change your clothes, you can change your mind, that’s just the way it goes … you’ll always find your way back home.” -You’ll Always Find Your Way Back Home
- “You get your face in all the magazines, the best part’s that you get to be who ever you wanna be.” -The Best of Both Worlds
These lyrics, I hope when you read them that you scream them at the top of your lungs. (Seriously, if your neighbor sends in a noise complaint to your landlord, you’re doing it right.) Crank up the Hannah Montana, because girl, you deserve it. These are just those moments that make you wanna dance it out to “Nobody’s Perfect.”
I mean, when did you not want to do the Hannah Montana Nobody’s Perfect dance, meaning you swish your hips back and forth until you break them?? Hey, life’s what you make it so why not dance it out?